Attorney at Law
Camille, a member of Larson Skinner, PLLC, practices intellectual property and corporate transactional law. Camille advises clients on corporate governance, association mergers, content and software licenses, copyright risk mitigation, general business and MLS policy strategy. In addition to advising various MLS, association, and brokerage clients, she provides support counsel to the Real Estate Standards Organization and the Council of Multiple Listing Services. Camille has written and lectured on legal topics relating primarily to the multiple listing service industry. Prior to joining Larson Skinner, Camille was an attorney at 3M Corporation where she supported contract negotiation efforts for new technology developed under cooperative research and development agreements. Beshara earned her J.D. from the University of Minnesota School of Law and her B.S. in Business from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.
- Admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Minnesota.
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association. Human Rights Committee, 2012 – present.
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association. Art and the Bar Committee, 2014.
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA LAW SCHOOL, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Curtis L. Carlson School of Management.
Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, Business Risk Management & Insurance.